Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary
Travel Information & Guide
Kuno National Park is a hidden gem nestled in the Madhya Pradesh highlands. It has varieties of flora and fauna which a nature lover and wildlife enthusiasts will find interesting. Kuno National Park is an excellent location for wildlife safaris where you for the very first time will get to see the African Cheetahs. Around 10 of them are going to be transferred from the African Savannah.
Kuno National Park Entry
Tourists can enter the Kuno national park using one of three gates. follow the below pugmarks to know about them
You can reach the gate from Sasaipura Village
You can enter it from the Pohri Village side
Peepal Bawadi Gate
It can be simply reached from the Agara Village
Rest Houses At Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary
Presently, there are four rest houses that can be reserved through the Kuno office. The CCF Lion Project and the DFO Kuno, Sheopur retain the rights to reserve rest houses.
You can also stay at the M.P. Tourism Kuno Resort which is located quite close to the park and can be readily rented by tourists by calling the M.P. Tourism Kuno Rest House.
Do(s) in Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary
- Before visiting the park, be sure you have a valid permit.
- Every vehicle must be accompanied by an official guide.
- Always keep a supply of drinking water with you.
- During the excursion, dress in light-colored clothing that blends in with the surroundings.
- Always follow the instructions of the Guide. It’s for your own protection.
- Inside the park, maintain silence and order. It will add to your enjoyment of the visit.
- Animals are entitled to the right of way. If they’re crossing the road, wait.
- Notify the nearest forest officer/employee of any unwanted or suspicious actions observed during the tour.
- Bring a camera to click beautiful photos of the wildlife
Don’t(s) in Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary
- Do not request that the driver drive the vehicle quickly. Inside the park, a speed of 20 km/h is recommended.
- Inside the park, do not trash with cans, bottles, plastic bags, or any other garbage. Once you’ve exited, dispose of any waste.
- Do not bring firearms or explosives into the park.
- Do not smoke in the park as smoking or lighting a fire will spark a forest fire.
- Do not use perfumes or deodorants with a strong scent. Animals have a strong sense of smell. Bees and other insects may be drawn to you if you have a strong scent.
- Animals should not be chased, teased, or fed.
- Don’t bring or use a transistor, tape recorder, or any other type of musical instrument.
- No forest property should be extracted or removed.
- Don’t use the horn.
- don’t get down from the vehicle.
- Please don’t make any noises.
How To Reach Kuno National Park
follow the below claws to see how to reach kuno national park